Friday 6 August 2021

The Tokyo Olympics Games🏅

The Olympics games🏅 

The Tokyo Olympics Games🏅 

Hola Chickens🐔 and Roosters 🐓. Today we will be talking about the Tokyo Olympic Games. In my class we have been watching the Olympic Games while we do our work or eat our lunch and I am really happy because in the women's kayaking  Lisa Carrington has won 3 gold medals this week 1 Monday  2 Tuesday and 3  Wednesday. You might be wondering how many medals does NZ have well we have 7 Gold medals 6 Silver medals 6 Bronze medals so we have 19 all together. Hope you liked my blog BYE!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Paityn, I am Isla from New windsor school (you will probably remember me from netball). I really like the way you make your blog posts so cheerful! :). It reminded me of my blog and watching the olympics. One thing you could do is if you want to change to bold font you could change your whole post or change it at the start of a new sentence. From Isla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paityn!
    I just wanted to comment and say that I absolutely LOVE your intro. I think its super cute, quirky and positive.
    Great writing, Olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great results for Lisa, thanks for sharing the information Paityn. Was hoping to see what you have done for your chosen question and DLO. If you could share this it would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post Paityn!

    Lisa Carrington is an incredible NZ athlete right?
    Do you like kayaking?
    NZ has done incredibly well in Tokyo, I can't wait to watch the Paralympics next week. Will you be watching the games as well?
    Maybe next time you could post your DLO so we can see it :)

    Keep up the awesome blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.