Monday 18 October 2021

My lockdown walk🚶

 My lockdown walk🚶


Hi Chickens🐔 and Roosters🐓. Today I will be talking about my favourite thing I did during lockdown. My favourite thing I did during lockdown was go on a nice walk through cornwall park with my Mum. We walked through the sheep padock and the cow padock and then out we walked a little longer until we found a padock tat you couldn't go in then we saw why there were pure black sheep. We walked up to the fence and looked at the Black Sheep we saw a few slightly grown up lambs.


 We made baa noises and I gently held out my hand with grass on it, one of the lambs came over and started nibbling on it. When it was finished it put it's he neck so I started scraching it, while Alice scratching its neck it put the side of it's belly up to the fence so I would scratch it and I did and he seemed to enjoy it.

 My mum told me we had to go so when we're about to leave we started walking and he followed us until we at actually had to leave to my Mum's work. I think that day was a really good day and I hope it happens again.

Hope you enjoyed my blog here is a photo of me scraching it's neck, blog you later BYE!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful experience, Paityn, being close enough to pat a lamb. Lucky mum got a photo too. The lamb was obviously needing a scratch and enjoyed your company. She saw you as the kind, friendly person that you are! Super blog using paragraphs. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute lamb! I don't think I have patted a black one before. You must have been very calm in order for the lamb to approach you. Fantastic that you got a photo too. If you had a pet lamb what would you call it?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.