Friday 10 September 2021

My disgusting sandwich🤮

 My disgusting sandwich🤮


Hi Chicken's🐔 and Roosters🐓.This week we have been doing home learning and we got to do fun things my favourite thing to do was writing. One of my writing tasks was to write something about a disgusting sandwich. You had to say how to make a disgusting sandwich and what to add and you have to make it into a story. Here is a screenshot of my work.Instead of making up the ingredeants I used things in my cupboard so people can make it by there self. Thanks for reading my blog blog you later bye!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Paityn. Ka pai, that certainly is a disgusting sandwich! You included your inspiration and a great summary at the end. Listing the ingredients and writing the steps in order would help the reader follow the recipe more easily,
    Keep up your great enthusiasm. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Paityn!

    It's good to see you are enjoying your online learning activities. I enjoyed reading about your disgusting sandwich, your ingredients are really interesting. I would never have thought about adding pink lipstick to a sandwich to make it pretty :)

    Keep up the fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting sandwich Paityn. I like the touches of lipstick and frying it in the pan. Plus the added bonus of the cat treats (how delicious). Did you actually make it? Just the photo of all the ingredients. Keep up the imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chicken what a truely disgusting sandwich. Super use of ingredients, I really like the way you thought about the appearance and the smell of it. Your summary made it easy to visualise your finished creation. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.